art installation by Lee Jung
21 years old
soon-to-be english lit graduate
in love with yoga
striving for body acceptance
take a look at my instagram
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE BODY POSITIVE COMMUNITY:
- please stop excluding and shaming people with eating disorders
- eating disorders need to STOP being associated with girls who are shallow & vapid & image-obsessed. I am tired of people with eating disorders being shamed by shit like “real women eat”.
- It’s awesome if you love your body, or if you have a healthy relationship with food. Truly, that’s wonderful. But stop acting like you are superior to people who don’t. Eating disorders are diseases. Like drug addiction, like an anxiety disorder, like anything else.
- People with eating disorders do not RATIONALLY think that being skinny is the most important thing in the world. It’s a mental illness, which are inherently irrational and not based on politics or personal beliefs.
- people with body image issues or EDs are not the enemy to the body positive community. stop alienating. let’s all unite.
the body positive community is really important to me & I’m really tired of feeling judged and excluded by hateful ableists
$10 off for your first order
you’re welcome :)
jamie has only been away for 36 hours and i’ve learned every word to every demi lovato song ever released, eaten about half of a huge lindt chocolate bunny, taken about twenty million photos of my dogs, and cut up magazines to make a scrapbook. i think i’m turning into the next-generation bridget jones.
litch just wanna get into bed and be fed froyo because i just walked 7.5 miles and still feel morbidly obese.
u so cute